Valhall Times

Date:   03/01/2005   Updated:   2 Days ago   Articles:   239 

Editor: Dragon   Readers: 1

Peace Dominates Vintage


Valhall Region by : penta at : 12:41:40 08/05/2004

Time to take a deep look in to the realms of Valhall Vintage.

There have been little killing and overhitting, few empires have been hit to limit and even fewer have been killed.

Clans
There are three clans and they seem to have entred an alliance that makes them not over hit each other.

  1. United Tribes of Djibouti (DJ)
  2. Us Stoners United Can KILL (U SUCK)
  3. Axis of Evil (AoE)
DJ has 9 members and is in top of clan rank; U SUCK is in second with 7. In third we find AoE with just 3 members.

At the moment the three first spots in vintage are owned by DJ. They all are within reach and are some landfat. U SUCK is also represented by three empires in top 10. AoE has the 5th position.

DJ have a good ballance between races and have all types covered. With 3 magers, 3 indyes, 2 cashers and 1 grainer.
U SUCK has a overweight in indyes whit 3 and 1 casher, one farmer and two magers.
AoE has as good they can covered their bases whit one casher, one mage and one indy.
But one thing they all have in common, they all have selected the dark races; like Drow, Minotaur, Dwarf and Goblin.

Freelancers
Still, even if we ahve the three clans, vintage is dominated by clanless empires. With a 35% clans it leaves it to 65% FreeLancers.

There is three empires in top 10. And 8 empires in protection/vacation.

Eras
There are mostly empires in past, 54 of them. None in present, and 3 in Future. So that leaves it to none casher strats and a few indy strats and some or moust just staying in past.

Races

  • Humans -> 3

  • Elf -> 8

  • Dwarf -> 1

  • Troll -> 3

  • Gnome -> 7

  • Gremlin -> 7

  • Orc -> 1

  • Drow -> 14

  • Goblin -> 1

  • Orge -> 0

  • Hobbit -> 1

  • Kobold -> 0

  • Minotaur -> 5



So with the races we round off this little look over at Vintage.


Views : 77

International
   Mages too weak?
   Rankings
   BP VS. DEWB
Interview
   The Clan Without a Name... YET
   Archangel
   Interview with UnderDark
Obituaries
   )(SIL)(...gone?
   Vintage Giant Dead?
   Death and Destruction in Strat
Poems and Prose
   "The Question"
   There is a special garden...
   Internal Blackness
Science
   Basics of Clan Play
   For those who forgot
   Attack system.
Topic
   Happy Holidays!
   Game Census
   The Mystery of X
Valhall Region
   Top 10 Best players!
   Christmas Awards Winners!
   Bloody Vintage?
Video Games
   Destroy All Humans
   The Latest Prince of Persia

Archives
   International
   Interview
   Obituaries
   Poems and Prose
   Science
   Topic
   Valhall Region
   Video Games

Issues read
This month : 362
This Year : 28720